Amazon Contextual Product Ads

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Google Should Open Google+ to Everyone, Today | Lance Ulanoff | PCMag.com

Google Should Open Google+ to Everyone, Today | Lance Ulanoff | PCMag.com:

"Google+ will not become the social network it wants to be until Google lets everybody in. Open the doors, Google. Take the heat. It's going to take some time to reach three quarters of a billion users."

I'm not totally convinced this is the right thing for Google to do at this point, but Lance is totally right when he says it can't be much of a social network if everybody can't get in. At this point it's not so much of a social network as a limited field trial network. 

I'd just like to be able to get into google+ to play around with it. I received my google+ invite on Saturday but I keep getting the "temorarily exceeded our capacity" message when I attempt to log in. I understand the exclusivity is part of what is driving the demand, but I know a lot of people are getting frustrated at not being able to get into the "limited field trial".

No comments: